Valentine Day Facebook Status

valentine facebook status
We all know that valentine is very special day to express your love or feelings to your loved one.So i maked this blog specially for those who want some great messages or greetings to express their feeling to their loved one.


As we know Facebook is the best social networking website who connects peoples with each other so are you looking some valentine Facebook status ideas to update Facebook status.Then you are in right place so choose one valentine Facebook status from the below status and get more and more likes.


Valentine Facebook Status ideas:

1)I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.

2)Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

3)Everything is clearer when you’re in love.

4)If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you.

5)The art of love… is largely the art of persistence.

6)I have written a raucous valentine to a poet’s dream and agony.

7)To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

8)Love is the only gold.

9)Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

10)Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

11)You are the love of my life and I’ll be yours forever.

12)Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

13)You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

14)Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

15)I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

16)My friends are the most weirdest, most craziest people i know but i love them..

17)Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out

18)Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.

19)Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…

20)Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

21)So Many Tym I Thought I'd Nvr Find Sum1 To Luv Me D Way I Needed 2 B Luvd Thn U Came In My Life & Showd Me Wh8 True Love Really Is :) Happy Valentine's Day

22)You have given me strength when I am weak, made me smile when I am sad. You showered me with love when I needed it the most. I love you for always bringing out the best in me. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

23)You have given me strength when I am weak, made me smile when I am sad. You showered me with love when I needed it the most. I love you for always bringing out the best in me. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

24)Today I want you to know that I love you dearly. Years spent with you shall be memories that will be cherished not just remembered. Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart!

25)If you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's day; don't be sad. Most people don't have Aids on World Aids day as well... :p

26)If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
Happy valentines day

27)Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U. 
Happy valentines day

28)When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything. 
Happy valentines day

29)A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u. 
Happy valentines day

30)Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure. 
Happy valentines day

31)I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust. 
Happy valentines day

32)When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts. 
Happy valentines day

33)Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've found luv. 
Happy valentines day

34)What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed. 
Happy valentines day

35)Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you! 
Happy valentines day

36)Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on. 
Happy valentines day

37)Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes. 
Happy valentines day

38)If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight. 
Happy valentines day

39)Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat. 
Happy valentines day

40)If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r to me. 
Happy valentines day

41)14 days until Valentines Day, aka 14 days until a night at home alone complaining about stupid couples, because I'm forever alone.

42)There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark! Happy valentines day.

43)searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was….I Luv U Happy valentines day

44)Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while! Happy valentines day

45)A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart. Happy valentines day

46)Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out.

47)Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…

48)48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s “YOU” My dear valentine

49)Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.

50)If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you.

51)To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

52)Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

53)You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

54)Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out

55)Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

56)Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you! Happy valentines day

57)When we were kids, we couldn’t wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts. Happy valentines day

58)A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u’re always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

59)Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

60)Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.

About Monu Alagh

Apart From Blogging Monu Alagh is fun loving person.His areas of interest are computers ,Smartphones,PHP,Web Design And Wordpress.At Tricks For You he writes about Latest Technology ,Smartphones , Android , Blogging Tips,Make Money Online Ideas...

Like Us On Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top