Valentine Day WhatsApp Messages And Quotes


Valentine is near now so its time to send messages to your friends via WhatsApp.So are you searching for some messages and quotes for whatsapp then you are in right place because today i am made a list of some

great messages and quotes for whatsapp.

Valentine Day WhatsApp Messages And Quotes:

1)

“My friends are not perfect, neither am I, but we complement each other and we are always supporting each other. That’s what friendship is about; to give the best we have to others. Congratulations for Valentine’s Day.”
2)

“Today is one of the most beautiful days of the year because I will meet all my friends to have fun. Friendship is a gift from God and I enjoy this blessing. Congratulations on this day. “

3)

“I hope you can spend a nice day, especially to all my friends for their love and sincerity, and will celebrate the weekend. Happy Friendship Day. “

4)

- “Appreciated friendships, I love you because I value you all like my second family and you make me feel special. Thank you for loving me as I am. Congratulations on this day. “

5)

'In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
Thats Y i always Miss You !!'

6)

My rose is red, Ur eyes r blue,
You love me, and I love u.

7)

I Love Three Things,
The Sun, The Moon & You,
The Sun For The Day,
The Moon For The Night, &
You For Ever My Love.

8)

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine
Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine
I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine
A perfect person like you who would always be mine
Happy Valentine’s Day!

9)

doesn’t want anyone else to realize how amazing you are.

…loves the sun, and the letter in between.

…discovers something new about you to love every day.

…laughs a little harder, cries a little less, and smiles a little more… all because of you!

…might not get to see you as often as I’d like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it’s true. No matter what happens… I’ll always love you.

…never found the words to say you’re the one I think about each day.

…may hate himself/herself in the morning, but he/she’s gonna love you tonight!

10)

Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)

Already killed some helpless flowers for you… what else do you want?

Once you have loved someone, you’d do anything in the world for them… except love them again.

11)

Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.

12)

I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.

13)

Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)

14)

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

15)

Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.Happy Valentine's Day

16)

If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they will come to you. Happy Valentine's Day

17)

Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.Happy Valentine's Day

18)

I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

19)

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.Very Special Valentine's Day...

20)

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.Very Special Valentine's Day...

About Monu Alagh

Apart From Blogging Monu Alagh is fun loving person.His areas of interest are computers ,Smartphones,PHP,Web Design And Wordpress.At Tricks For You he writes about Latest Technology ,Smartphones , Android , Blogging Tips,Make Money Online Ideas...

Like Us On Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top